Instructions : Ensure firearm is unloaded before attempting any service or maintenance.
Ensure you are familiar with the proper disassembly, and assembly procedure for your firearm before using this product.
Always wear eye protection when performing any repairs on firearms.
1. Remove Magazine Cap/Barrel Nut. For Express/HD models the magazine spring retainer must also be removed (Caution: Magazine spring is under tension. Point the muzzle of the shotgun in a safe direction, and maintain control of magazine cap)
2. Remove magazine spring from magazine tube.
3. Remove old magazine follower.
4. Clean magazine tube per manufacturers recommendations.
5. Reassembly is in reverse order. This product is sold “as is” and without any warranty.
No liability is expressed or implied for damage or injury, which may result from the improper installation or use of this product.
WANT TO SEE IT ?
Go to Our Portfolio